Join Horizon & saveday for a short educational webinar as we discuss the updated employee retirement plan requirements and how the SECURE 2.0 Act will impact your business.
What You'll Learn During The Webinar:
- SECURE 2.0 Act Overview: What is the SECURE Act 2.0 and how will it impact your business?
- The SECURE 2.0 Act will require private employers to offer employee retirement plans. During the webinar, we will discuss your options to prepare you for the upcoming nationwide and state-specific mandates.
- New Retirement Plan Requirements: The SECURE 2.0 Act changes employee retirement requirements, with many states following suit with additional requirements for private businesses.
- Retirement Plan Options: We discuss the retirement plan options available for your business: employee 401(k)s, Pooled Employer Plans, and State-Sponsored Plans.
- Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) Basics: What are PEPs, and why are they an excellent alternative for 401(k) plans?
- What is a PEP? Pooled Employer Plans (PEPs) are a defined contribution plan - like a 401(k) - in which multiple employers can participate. This new type of retirement plan, designed specifically for small businesses and their employees, allows employers of any size to pool their assets into a plan professionally administered by Horizon.
- Cost & Operational Advantages: Ways to streamline administrative responsibilities and reduce overhead when managing employee retirement plans.
- Compliance & Risk Management: How you can make sure your plan stays within federal and state regulatory bounds.
- Q&A Session: Have your additional questions answered by our experts from Horizon & saveday.
Business Development and Strategic Partnerships - saveday
Keith Page entered the financial planning industry in 2015, working primarily with families and small business owners. In 2018, he became a Registered Representative to expand his knowledge and options in financial planning. Keith joined saveday in the pursuit of serving the underserved. He continues to support those employed by small businesses through building relationships, hoping to make retirement plans accessible to all.
Sales Specialist - Horizon
Scott Langer is a Sales Specialist here at Horizon. He brings over 25 years of experience in the payroll and HR industry and has been a part of the Horizon team for 15 years!
Born and raised in Centerville, OH, Scott enjoys his job at Horizon because he gets to help people find solutions to their payroll problems! He greatly appreciates the team-first atmosphere and takes pride in Horizon’s top-rated customer service.
President - Horizon
Brad Johnson is the President of Horizon Payroll. He brings over 15 years of experience in the payroll and HR industry and has been a part of the Horizon team since 2007!
Brad enjoys the sometimes fast-paced environment and is proud of the Horizon team, knowing they will all go above and beyond for our clients.
Prior to his days with Horizon, Brad was a CPA in a large public accounting firm that provided the opportunity to work directly with clients in a variety of industries. Subsequent to that, he became the CFO and part-owner of a privately held manufacturing business that had both U.S. and International operations.